LSR has helped hundreds of customers overcome their roofing challenges by providing repair scopes to add more longevity to a roof or in some cases, an installation of an entire new system based on the recommendations of a certified structural engineer or insurance adjusters scope. Many commercial, industrial and independent building owners find themselves facing the decision of making a major change to their roof due to storm events, facility repurposing, or other functional requirements.
• Survey and inspection of the existing roof conditions with documentation
• For insurance claim cases, we work closely with adjusters and outside consultants to identify all of the damage issues (both visible and visibly undetected)
• Design recommendations that support the new roof performance requirements
• Work closely with the manufacturers (both spec and alternate spec solutions)
• Long-term maintenance plans to enhance roof performance
• Energy Star ratings and Eco-friendly roof conversions
• A detailed work scope
• Budget and cost analysis
LSR has a combined 89 years of experience installing some of the most sophisticated technically sound roofing systems in the industry. And while our portfolio of work is impressive, we recognize the importance of time, value and quality. Our number one goal is to provide our customers with a roof that can withstand the test of time, working within your budget and guaranteeing that our workmanship is truly a work of art.